THE CHINREST LIP
My teacher told me that there were only two things keeping me from becoming the greatest violinist in the world:
“My right hand and my left hand”.
The Chinrest Lip Company Ltd. is proud to introduce a thrilling new state-of-the-art invention to the violin world that will immediately improve both “right hand and left hand” functions. Now, everyone has an opportunity to not only hold their instrument securely and comfortably without a shoulder rest, (in the same manner as most of the greatest violinists who ever lived), but to play their very best also!
Our product is ergonomically designed to help each performer place the instrument in a more correct position on the body, facilitating a more rapid improvement of all technical skills, for the sole purpose of making music at the highest artistic level.
- The VioGlove’s soft microfiber pad promotes smoother, cleaner, and effortless shifting. Now, your left hand can finally be friction free!
- The VioGlove makes your hand ‘feel’ stronger. As a result, it’s easier to play because it takes much less effort.
- The VioGlove creates perfect spatial relationships between each finger, giving all your fingers a new found freedom.
- The VioGlove molds and balances your hand so proportionally to the neck of your instrument that your vibrato becomes more focused and your trills become faster.
- The VioGlove helps to redistribute the tension in your hand properly, so that your finger articulation and coordination become more precise.
- The VioGlove trains every student, amateur, and professional, to hold the violin in such a fundamentally sound way, that moving up and down the fingerboard with confidence becomes second nature.
ENHANCE YOUR BOW CONTROL
- Affix the BowBump around (or near) the 2nd knuckle of your right index finger.
- Make sure the fuller-side-edge of the BowBump is facing the tip of the finger.
- When playing, allow the stick to lean against the fuller-side-edge of the BowBump.
Access all the 1st finger pressure you need without pain. Make optimum contact with the string. Draw a straight bow. Master all challenging bow strokes with ease.